All higher education institutions are competing for students nowadays, offering them ever more bizarre degree programmes. In effect, their graduates are confused as to their future career choices. What we offer is your immediate employability after graduation and a very well-paid profession. And during your time spent at our University – first of all lots of interesting study material along with practical training. Classes are conducted in numerous laboratories and simulators which you can see yourself during our Open Days. Our students can frequently benefit from internships co-financed from the EU and hosted by both Polish and foreign companies.
Maritime University - watch the video with our students :)
Combine higher education and adventure! Our awesome students, always willing to help you. You will never be left alone. We have many students clubs where you can develop your passions!
Marine education in our Academy - most significant assets
- degree programmes in Polish language are tuition-free for EU citizens and holders of Polish Card
- scholarships and bursaries available
- accommodation in our dormitories in the very city centre – 90€ / month
- intensive foreign language courses
- international community – nearly 400 international students
- modern labs and simulators
- 15 sport sections, a choir, a swimming pool, a shooting gallery
- after graduation, secured career path in a well paid profession
Maritime University - secure career path for maritime college graduates
The European Union has over 3.5 million jobs directly related to the maritime economy and sectors such as biotechnology, renewable energy sources, coastal and maritime tourism. In consequence, there is great demand for graduates from maritime universities or maritime colleges (there is a slight difference between a maritime college and a marine college but basically both of them prepare their students for work at sea or sea related posts). They have extensive knowledge of navigation, ship operation, shipbuilding and other areas related to maritime economy. Our classes offer both theoretical background as well as practical training, you will certainly use in real work situations. Maritime studies will be a profitable investment in your future. It is a natural next step for all graduates of maritime colleges on their education path.
Marine college - how it differs from Maritime University?
We are better than just a marine college or a maritime college because we offer you not only professional training and certificates, genuine work experience
but also a university diploma
- all in one! Our degree programmes are an excellent choice for anyone who is interested in starting a career at sea. Working in the maritime sector is extremely rewarding not only in terms of high salaries. If you decide to work aboard a ship, travel opportunities will be countless, including ones to the most exotic places around the globe. Shore-based positions are not less interesting to start with port services, shipbuilders through designers or search and rescue officers. Regardless of what your choice may be, we will prepare you better for your future career than a marine college, giving you the best technical knowledge, practical training and a university diploma.
Numerous specializations within our programmes in Navigation or Mechanical engineering will offer something of interest for any sea-enthusiast.