The studies last 1.5 years (3 semesters). One specialisation is available within this programme:
- Inteligent Transportation Systems
Curriculum in PDF
Graduates of this field of study are awarded the degree of magister inżynier (corresponding to Master of Engineering). They are specialists within the scope of modern cargo transport, operation of integrated transport terminals and logistic centres as well as organisation of the "house to house" transport chain. They have the ability to use Information Technology in their professional work. They are prepared to work on managerial positions in operation, design and construction departments in business entities related to transport, logistics and shipping.
All courses are taught in Szczecin on the premises of the University. The classes take place in laboratories equipped with the most state-of-the-art simulation tools, as well as in specialized computer and design laboratories, such as:
- Logistics-Production Process Automation Laboratory which enables the conduct of projects in the field of production and logistics process automation and the use of vision systems,
- VR Laboratory equipped with some of the most state-of-the-art technology, which enables the creation and display of interactive 3D visualization,
- Decisions Support and Telematics Systems Laboratory based on modern telecommunication, IT and electronic technologies used in road transport systems for monitoring and identifying vehicles, safety analysis and traffic flow improvement,
- Rapid Prototyping Laboratory, where students can design and print objects with the use of 3D printers,
- Environmental Protection Laboratory, which enables the study of pollutants, as well as work stand conditions (noise, luminous intensity, electromagnetic radiation, air flow),
- Commodity Science Laboratory, where everyone can test the properties of commodities with the use of physical and chemical methods, as well as instrumental and sensory methods, used in quality and safety control in production and transport practice.